Organic Baby Food Shop
, we have a number of great baby formula brands to choose from. One of these brands is HiPP, a German company that strongly believes in natural, healthy ingredients and organic farming. HiPP’s formula is made with organic milk from happy, healthy animals that are sustainably raised.
As a German company, HiPP’s packaging is primarily written in German. This can make it difficult to know exactly how to prepare a bottle using HiPP formula (and that’s quite a Google translating mission, which no new parent has time for!). But don’t let this deter you from offering HiPP’s high-quality formulas to your customers. Below, you’ll find HiPP formula instructions in English so your customers know exactly how to mix their baby’s bottles every time.
HiPP Organic Formula Instructions
- Sterilize bottle and the bottle nipples for 3-5 mins before first use. Otherwise, bottle should be cleaned in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water.
- Boil water and let it cool to about 122°F. (This is an important step, even if you’re using bottled water. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends using water hotter than 160°F.)
- Add about half of the water you’ll use to your bottle.
- Use one ounce of water for one scoop of dry formula. Make sure the scoops of formula are level — that is, filled to the top of the scoop and flat across the top.
- Shake it really well until the powder has dissolved.
- Add the rest of the water and shake it again.
- Let it cool until it reaches about 99.5°F (room temperature).
- Test the temperature on the inside of your wrist to be sure it’s not too hot before feeding baby.
Be sure to share these instructions with your customers and they’ll be mixing bottles like a pro in no time.
If you’re wondering about the HiPP formulas you can find with us here at the Organic Baby Food Shop, here are a few of the HiPP options we have available:HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 1 Infant Formula
– For sweet little bundles with sensitive stomachs, this hypoallergenic (“HA”) formula is a great choice. Made up of nutrients as close as possible to breast milk as well as probiotics, prebiotics, and fish oil, HiPP HA Combiotic is recommended by pediatricians across both Europe and the U.S. for newborns to babies 6 months in age. It’s pretty amazing to find a formula that’s this easy on babies’ tummies — a real game changer. HiPP Stage 1 Combiotic Organic Infant Formula
– This is a high-quality, organic formula for newborn to 6-month-old babies. The formula uses the best organic milk available and contains Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA). It also has important vitamins, minerals, and nutrients babies need for healthy growth and development. It’s one of our customers’ favorites — and we bet your customers will agree!HiPP Organic Combiotic Stage 2 Infant Formula
- For 6- to 10-month-old babies, HiPP’s organic combiotic is a great option. It has natural vitamins and minerals as well as prebiotics, probiotics, and fish oil to give babies everything they need for healthy growth. Plus, HiPP puts no added sugars in their formulas — just the best ingredients all around.
We hope this offers some guidance on what formula may be best for your customers. For a full selection of our HiPP formulas, check out our HiPP Collection from the top menu bar.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We’d love to speak to you. If you’re already familiar with HiPP, we’d love to hear what you think of it in the comments below.
Also in News
We all know that crying is a normal part of being a baby. But sometimes, this crying reaches the next level. In many cases, babies' screams may be caused by the discomfort of gassiness. Did you know the type of formula fed to a baby can help relieve pain? Read on to learn which formulas are best for gassy tummies.
Have you ever prepared a baby’s bottle? While it’s not a complicated process, it may take a little getting used to. We’ve got a simple guide right here for the perfect baby bottle every time, whether for Lebenswert formula preparation or for another formula brand.
The Holle company is based in Germany and naturally, their packaging includes instructions written in German. Unless you’re fluent in German, it’ll be a challenge to figure out what to do. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered with a quick how-to in English right here!